What is GSuite (formerly Google Apps for Work)? In a nutshell, it is the paid, business version of a free Gmail account. For only $12/mo per account, it has many perks including:
- The ability to use your own domain in your email address (ex. email@example.com instead of firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Unlimited storage in Google Drive
- Automatic Computer Back up into Google Drive
- No advertising or reading of the information in your account
- 24/7 support directly with Google for any Google related problem
- Great 3rd party tools
- And much more.
In this session, you will get a basic overview of the advantages of having a GSuite account.
Click to rate this post!
[Votes: 0 Avg: 0]